Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday Wish list 6/4/11


I can't believe it's already this time of the week again! Lately days/weeks seem to be rushing by so fast! Although  at least this speedy timing has brought us to some sort of good weather lately - bliss for someone who's generally freezing till the middle of June (I have problems I swear - I even had goosebumps in 80 degree weather in Majorca?!) Todays wish-list is fairly short but none the less very sweet and brightening up my mid week. 

Here we go:


This >adorable< pastel scarf which would look gorgeous over any plain outfit
Topshop £16.00


This incredible Luxe Bohemian vest
Miss Selfridge £45.00



These Simple casual chic plimsolls
Topshop £25.00

And another scarf (I have an obsession) again gorgeous pastel colours
Topshop £16.00

I've just realised (Very slow) that both the scarves I've picked are almost identical lol but I think the differing shades makes them both key pieces for spring - especially for layering over some basic pieces for that gorgeous spring time look.

What are you lovelies wishing for this week?
 






No comments:

Post a Comment