Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Trend : Slouchy Tee's

I really feel like the title of today post should actually be "Tuesday Trend : Topshop Slouchy Tee's" because honestly everything I'm about to feature comes from the High-Street Mecca that is Topshop ha-ha. Moving on though, todays trend focus is as you might have already guessed...

 Slouchy Tee's:
Fast becoming a major feature in any high-street store! Simple but chic and oh so awesomely versatile this is definitely a key item for your spring/summer wardrobe and will more than likely carry through to Autumn/Winter too!

The original Slouchy T that first appeared on the high-street was a classic white T with a slight distressed  and worn look like this one:

This has been rocked by several Hollywood Fashionistas including:

The gorgeous Nicole Richie


One of the ultimate champions of simple chic - Lauren Conrad


And the gorgeous bohemian Vanessa Hudgens.

I myself also have the above Topshop Top and wore it recently in a vaguely Nicole inspired outfit teamed with a leather high waist skirt from H&M and some black platforms from Miss Selfridge :



This is personally one of my favourite outfits - it's simple yet I felt really hot wearing it and I think it has a  lovely effect mixing the casual fabric of the Tee with the luxurious leather.

Then
Just for you lovelies I've literally gone on a Topshop Image Raid and found you a selection of the gorgeous slouchy tees that they have in stock at the moment:





Then these which have a slightly more luxurious feel in terms of fabric and colour:






So there you are my lovelies!
Such a gorgeous trend and so easy to make into a gorgeous chic outfit teamed:
- Simple with skinny jeans and flats and a chic scarf
- A high waist skirt and some heels for a casual chic night out
-  Or... Even just leggings and a waist-coat for lounging around 

Gorgeous. One of my absolute must haves! Hope you like!
What do you think?












No comments:

Post a Comment