Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Style Steal - Coachella Addition!


As I'm sure all you fellow fashionista's know this weekend is the annual Coachella music festival in sunny and stylish California. In honour of this glamorous affair I've hunted down high street versions of some of my favourite stars gorgeous outfits so we can all get our festival on no matter what our budget is! 
Here we go:


Firstly we have the divine Dita Von Teese looking gorgeous in a printed dress and espadrilles 
And here is my Dita Inspired High-Street outfit:


This gorgeous print dress 
Warehouse £48.00

This stunning vintage style bag



These cute summery wedges 


And these absolutely gorgeous vintage style sunglasses



Then 
We have the gorgeous Allessandra Ambrosia in a gorgeous sun-dress and scarf:


And now the High-Street Options



This girly cute summer dress
Miss Selfridge £32.00

Funky bright scarf
New Look £7.99

And simple chic shades
New Look £4.99


Then to top it all off we have the gorgeous Nicole Richie 

And the High-Street alternatives :


This funky boho chic top
ASOS £25.00


Simple and classic Denim Cuttofs
New Look £19.99


And these AMAZING wedges
New Look £24.99


This gorgeous bag
ASOS £25.00

And to top the look of some celeb style shades!
New Look £4.99


So there we are!
I don't know about you lovelies but after all of that I really wish I was there enjoying that gorgeous Cali sun!
Have any of you got any great festivals to look forward to this year? What will you be wearing?
Hope I've given you some ideas!








No comments:

Post a Comment