Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Wish List - 20/4/11

Another week, another Wednesday, another Wish-list to tempt me into sinfull spending!
Sometimes I do wonder why I do it to myself ha-ha.

This week I'm craving:

 This beautiful Rusty Orange Camisole - Having had red hair for the last 6 months I haven't really been able to wear colours like this but seeing as I'm planning to dye it dark brown again soon I'm desperate for something like this in my life!
 Then there's this beautiful vintage looking skirt which has the potentual to be worn both elegantly and classicly or edgily depending on how you choose.
River Island £39.99
 Then there's these gorgeous boots - I think they'd be the perfect accompaniment to denim cuttoffs and a slouchy tee, or work great with a really pretty dress to add a little tough chic.



 I'm also drooling over this Jacket - Beautifully chic and as an added bonus perfect for unpredictable British summers where the weather can change in a second.



And lastly - This elegant bag which would honestly go with pretty much anything I think (at least this is my excuse for seriously considering purchasing it as a pre-birthday treat)
River - Island £34.99

-Siiiighs-
That's what's making
me drool this week. What about you lovelies?

No comments:

Post a Comment