Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Wish List - 27/4/11

My god. Again it's Wednesday already. What with all the bank holidays and Easter and everything I feel all out of sync and routine, so much so that I almost forgot it was this torturous time of week again. Happily (or saddly depending on which way you look at it) I remembered and here are my picks for the week :

This gorgeous Grecian style number in the most perfect shade of Green which I've been searching for for ages now.

 This amazing Rock chick distressed denim bleached shirt dress which is actually begging for me to buy it!
These amazing Sandals which manage to be loud but subtle at the same time and would jazz up any Summer outfit to actual perfection.

 This divine bohemian style coverup which I'm dreaming about pairing with everything in my wardrobe from Black distressed skinny jeans to gorgeous Floral dresses
And finally this beautiful elegant shirt which could be dressed up or down depending on your mood

What do you lovelies think?
What are you dreaming of adding to your summer Wardrobes?

No comments:

Post a Comment