Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Wish list 13/4/11

Holey Moley it's that time already! Honestly cannot beleive how quickly the weeks are shooting by at the moment! Today's wish-list is extra exciting to me because it's my birthday soon! So hopefully, maybe, pleasepleaseplease, I may get lucky enough to be able to actually purchase some of them!

Here we go:


This gorgeous drapey shirt that'd be perfect over leggings for a casual day look or tucked into a body-con skirt for a night out
Topshop £35.00


This vest is super casual but with the cute knotted back and the gorgeous colour I think it'd make a great classic casual addition to any wardrobe.


This amazing crop top is just begging for me to come get it! Wether layered over another longer vest, over a dress, tucked into a skirt or even braved on it's own it's rock chick perfection.




Speaking of Rock Chick perfection - This is just simply DIVINE i'd style it with some denim cuttoffs - any colour, and some funky heeled ankle boots for real rock glamour


Finally this gorgeous play-suit which I'd team with a black leather jacket and red and white Alexander Mcqueen Esque Skull print scarf

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I need all of these in my life!
What are you lovelies craving this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment