Monday, April 25, 2011

My Style Monday

Heya lovelies! 
Hope you're all good and full on Easter chocolate and that you've had a great weekend with family/friends.

I thought today I'd bring you an outfit post because I haven't done any for absolutely ages this is kind of a bit of a recycled post because I used a picture of this outfit on my slouchy tee post, but I feel that it really shows my style and what I like perfectly so it deserves a proper post.






Here I'm wearing - Slocuhy Tee from Topshop, Leather high waist skirt from H&M and my Miss Selfridge killer platform heels. Layered bracelets and a deep mauve lipstick.

I would describe my style as a mix between bohemian and rock n roll. I love mixing tough pieces such as this leather skirt with softer more laid back items like my slouchy tee. Mix and match is always my motto and I adore layering looks to come up with my perfect outfit - I'm very rarely seen without either a scarf or a waist-coat ha-ha.

How would you lovelies describe your styles? Do you go for simple and classic or layered and complex? Rock n roll or girly or a mix of both?
I'd love to hear from you I adore checking out others styles!
Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment