Sunday, April 10, 2011

10.04.2010- Sunny Afternoon

Wow, long time no blog, I'm sorry! Real life (aka a mountain of Uni work) has caught up with me a little recently, and I've had a rather busy week. On Wednesday, my mum and I made a spontaneous trip to London Zoo, in view of how gorgeous the weather was. We had a lovely time, and I managed to take some amazing photos which I'll hopefully post quite soon. Then, on Thursday, my best friend Sarah and I were invited along to the h.prlondon press day in Piccadilly. It seemed very strange to be looking at samples of Autumn/Winter 2011 collections when it was swelteringly hot outside, but some of the pieces, from designers including Paul & Joe, tba and Nougat were just beautiful.




Beautiful printed dress from Nougat.



Lovely nightwear from a brand I forgot to note down (doh!)



Flowery knickers by Ell and Cee Bride, launching soon!



Jumpsuit by Ell and Cee.



Scalloped-edge top, Borne by Elise Berger.



Paul & Joe!



Paul & Joe's collection for next season encapsulated a very 70's feel, I especially loved the prints.



tba's offering for A/W11 featured more trademark peter pan collars.



The collection also featured monochrome touches...



...and cute bow detailing.



My standout piece from tba was this beautiful powder blue dress with collar and pocket detail.



A stunning lace dress by Nicole Murray.



Jacey Withers' quirky jewellery collection...



...this owl necklace was another one of my favourites.



Cake pops!
Then, in need of sustenance after being immersed in next season's fashion, we headed over to Bea's of Bloomsbury in Holborn for a spot of late afternoon tea:




All in all, a lovely day!

Are you impressed by what you've seen for A/W11 so far? And what have you been getting up to in the sunshine?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment