Monday, April 4, 2011

Steal Her Style - Victoria Beckham

Happy Monday lovelies - If there is such a thing! I hope your weeks have all got off to a good start, better than mine at least - I've been struck down with horrible dizzy spells for the last couple of days and I've got no idea why! Anyway, to cheer myself up and hopefully you I've got a 'Steal Her Style' for you today featuring the uber chic Victoria Beckham. Victoria featured quite heavily when I asked for requests on Twitter so hopefully you'll enjoy this one:
Here's Victoria wearing VB jeans, Brian Atwood pumps, A Rolex watch and toting a Hermes Birkin - Talk about label queen!


And here is how you can get her look for possibly about a million times less:


Chic Blazer



Casual Chic Vest
ASOS £11.00 



Versatile Skinny Jeans


Gorgeous bag that I'm now coveting 
Topshop £32.00



Leg friendly Nude pumps


Classic Watch
New Look £12.00

And of course couldn't have a VB outfit without shades!
New Look £4.99

If anyone would like a specific celebrity style recreated for less please let me know either by
- Leaving a comment on here
- Tweeting me 
- Emailing : fashionismyh2o@hotmail.co.uk
Always LOVE to hear from you beauties so feel free!

Hope you like!









No comments:

Post a Comment