Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday Styling Showcase!

I'm really excited about today's post! As many of you will no from my blog introduction I hope to become a stylist for regular women in the future. I've always liked helping people put together outfits and I get such a lovely feeling when I help someone feel good about themselves so combining the two would be my dream career. Anyway, today's post is my first oppurtunity to show you lovely bloggers some of my work - thanks to the gorgeous Cathy. 

Cathy runs an amazing blog that you can check out here which is dedicated to helping fellow lovely ladies loose a few pounds and feel better about themselves. Cathy herself is on a weight-loss journey and I must say so far she's doing fantastic! Whilst she finds herself in the transition faze of her diet she understandably has been wanting to look brilliant and show off her hard work without spending too much money!

This has led to us teaming up as Cathy needed a look for a family engagement party but didn't quite know where to go and with my love for hunting down a perfect outfit I was more than happy to step in and help her out! 

So here she is! (Posing like a natural I must say!) in the outfit that I picked out for her:



I think you'll all agree that she's a stunner!
I decided on a bright dress because all too often slimming girls stick to boring black and fade into the shadows whereas this dress allows Cathy to stand out and work her new body without being too In your face - it's quite a demure fit.
The shoes which you can just about make out are nude so therefore elongate her legs and together create the perfect silhoutte.

If you yourself love Cathy's outfit here are the items that feature
:

Total steal they'd go with ANYTHING
ASOS

I'm really excited to showcase my styling with you, although this is quite a simple look - Cathy and me are going to work on accessories closer to the time, I was really happy with how it turned out and with the fit of the dress on her shape!

If any of you lovely readers would ever like an outfit finding for you - formal or just day to day casual wear, please don't hesitate to contact me at:

Fashionismyh2o@hotmail.co.uk
Or just leave me a comment on here!

Hope you like ladies!
And massive thank you to the gorgeous Cathy for agreeing to be shown on here! Show her some love!





No comments:

Post a Comment