Friday, July 15, 2011

15.07.2011- Weekend Wishes

Long time no see! I'm so so sorry I haven't posted in nearly a week, I've just been so busy (and really tired!) this week so haven't had much time to blog. I hope you've all had lovely weeks and are enjoying the Harry Potter hype as much as I am- I'm off to see it on Sunday evening and am so excited. I'm also noticing some AW11 pieces making an appearance in stores at the moment, so although I can't bring myself to wave goodbye to the summer just yet, my wish for this weekend would be to get my hands on these gorgeous outfits for next season, as modelled by Coco Rocha for ELLE UK's August issue:

Coco Rocha shot by Matthias Vriens-McGrath and styled by Anne-Marie Curtis, ELLE UK August 2011
What do you think of the looks Coco is modelling? Are you impressed? And what have you got planned for the weekend?

(Image credit: fashiongonerogue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment