Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Vintage Feature

Hey everyone! I hope that you're all well and good and up for reading about something fabulous! As you all know fashionismyh2o is a little bit crazy about finding new and exciting places to shop and today I have a gorgeous site to feature that I'd love for you all to check out! http://www.myvintage.co.uk/ is an absolutely fabulous vintage website which is just loaded with gorgeous goodies that would be the perfect  treasure to add to any wardrobe! Run by the lovely Emma who you can find here on twitter, myvintage is the place to go if you're on the hunt for something beautiful and most importantly unique!

I'm super pleased to tell you that I've been having a browse around myvintage (ultimate torture having to resist snapping loads up) and I've compiled for you a list of my favourites which I've got for you here ... let the drooling commence ;) 

Firstly I've chosen this beautiful floral dress which in my eyes is the perfect retro summer frock! The colour is just the prettiest pale green and the floral patterning is uber cute. Perfect for hot days teamed with a cute sandal or a nude pump for an evening drinks look with a vintage twist. The halterneck shape makes this the perfect dress for all you pear-shaped lovelies but honestly it's so cute I think it might just tempt me too!
Myvintage £34.00

Next up on my Top Picks is this super elegant black dress. The shape of this beauty is just perrrfect - imagine how flattering it would be! Then you have the detail on the dress which keeps it from being a boring black dress and turns it into the perfect LBD to have in your wardrobe! This is definitely a versatile piece - formal enough for a wedding, cocktail party or posh drinks but then casual enough to team with some cute flats for a perfect summer shopping outfit.

Then we have this beautiful deep burgundy dress which I had to add to this list! I'm actually in love with the rich wine-like colour and I feel it'd flatter practically every skin-tone. The fabric is lovely and light and the length and cut of the dress make it a super flattering piece. On top of this the delicate gold detailing adds a perfect twist to the material and turns it into a showstopper. Again this is a piece that could take you from the side walk to the ballroom - gorgeous!

I literally squeeled when I saw this bag! I sat there for about 10 minutes saying to myself 'I'm sure this looks like a Birkin' it's classic, gorgeous and just looook at the material - mhmm! This baby would finish off any outfit to perfection and add a gorgeous vintage twist. 

Lastly we have this fairy-tale piece! Truly stunning it glitters like a mermaids tail and I for one would love to go for a swim (or you know... walk) in this! It seems the kind of skirt that would make you feel like a princess in the middle of the most mundane suburb and that is never a bad thing!

So there we are lovelies! Please head over to myvintage and check out their gorgeous stock and check back here as I'm thrilled to say  I'll be torturing myself all over again next month and featuring Augusts favourites ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment