Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Monday -sigh- OOTD

Hey beauties, I do hope you're all well and good, today has definitely been a typical Monday for me, not feeling too amazing ha-ha. I think after  a gorgeous weekend Monday always seeems crappy and even though I've been at home for the majority of the day it's just not been too fabulous.

Ahh well enough of my moanings ha-ha I have a little OOTD for you all today seeing as I was rather keen on this outfit and I haven't done one for a while again -slaps wrists-

Here we are :






What I'm wearing :
- Dress - New Look kindly brought for me by the lovely boyfriend  and fast becoming a favourite in my wardrobe :) so easy to team with anything + cute over leggings too
- Heels - Sisters ;) I think they're New Look too
- Belt - River Island mens (remarkably not my boyfriends for once)
Jewellery - A mix of my boyfriend, my family and my sisters.

So there we are my loves a really quick OOTD for you all, what do you think?
Hope you've all had a better Monday than moi!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment