Tuesday, July 19, 2011

19.07.2011- LOLA's Pink Label

If you're a regular reader, then you'll know that I'm a complete and utter cake junkie. Whether they're home-baked or shop bought, I'm not really fussy, but one of my favourite bakeries to visit is LOLA's. You can probably imagine then, how excited I was when I heard about their Pink Label cupcakes, which are described as 'elegant and sophisticated' versions of their signature cakes, perfect for parties and to give as gifts. With twelve gourmet flavours to choose from, you'll certainly be spoilt for choice! Here's my pick from the range:


Mouth-watering! Each Pink Label cake is priced at £4, and the full range can be viewed over at the LOLA's cupcakes online store. I was also really excited to hear that Romy Lewis and Victoria Jossel, the founders of LOLA's, are releasing a cookery book in October. Entitled Making Cupcakes with Lola, the book features signature cupcake recipes and introduces some new cake-shaped delights.

I've pre-ordered my copy already!

What do you think of LOLA's Pink Label cupcakes? And will you be getting the book when it comes out?

(Image credit: LOLA's and Amazon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment