Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday Wish List 20/7/11

Hi dolls! Feels like absolutely ages since I tortured myself with a little Wednesday Wish-list so seeing as I had a free day feeling sorry for myself (hello crappy headache) I thought I'd get back on it for you all and have a little hunt. Well, I can certainly tell you I was not disappointed and now I'm stupidly excited about heading out shopping ASAP (oops - sorry bank balance!)
Here's my top finds this week:

 Firstly this gorgeous structured blazer with lovely turned-up cuffs (anyone else a total sucker for them?) I'd be wearing this over a simple dress in Summer for some structure then teaming with skinny jeans and boots in the Autumn for a real put together look. Absolutely love the cut of this beauty - not too tight but not sloppy enough to drown me - perfection.
Topshop £65.00

 Then we have this edgy little crop top which I would team with a black high-waist skirt, denim cut-offs or skinny jeans for a fab rock chick look throughout the seasons. Great unique print and I love the 'Free Spirit' motif - maybe it's my inner hippie but I love that idea ha-ha.
Topshop £18.00

 Next up we have this fab red skater dress that if you follow me on twitter  you'll know I've been drooling over. I just think it's so classy and elegant but also relaxed and not too formal so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable wearing it on a day to day basis. I'd team with flat patent black Mary-janes and a cropped leather jacket. And I'd be happy!
Miss Selfridge £37.00


Then we have these gorgeous studded boots which I'm a bit crazy about! Love the fact that they're grey not black (all studded boots seem to be black - so annoying) and that they're the perfect height - not TOO high but enough of a lift to elongate my pins a little. Perfect friend for an LBD I think.
Missguided £33.99

 Lastly I'm going ga-ga over this beautiful studded watch. Yeah, watch! How absolutely awesome is that? I love, love the studs (if you haven't guessed by now I'm a total studaholic) and I love how this is such a unique twist on traditional watches.
River Island £25.00

So there's my little wish list for you all I hope you love the items as much as I do (as long as you dont go out and buy them all before I can ha-ha)

Now as well as the wish-list today I've also got something really lovely to add to the post here :


Another blog award!
Absolutely thrilled and big thanks to the gorgeous Madeline who awarded it to me and please go and check out her fabulous blog!

Now here for 7 facts about me to brighten up your day ;)
- I'm a massive football fan which fellow fashionista's always seem to think is strange seeing as the two don't really mix ha-ha
- My favourite food is Strawberries and I can literally eat a whole punnet at a time = bliss
- I played tennis for 9 years giving it up about 4 years ago for my GCSE's
- I'm teaching myself Spanish at the moment and I absolutely love it
- I'm the biggest bookworm you'll ever find my house looks like an actual library
- I want to visit so many historic cities Rome, Milan, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Porto and Berlin are just a few on my list
- I've been blogging for almost 11 months now and I'm more in love with it than ever thanks to all you lovely readers!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment