Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bargain Hunters - 10 for £10

Hello loves Saturday at last - Yay! Hope you've all enjoyed a rejuvinating lie-in this morning! I'm currently in a massive stage of procrastination I have about five things I really want to do today including dyeing my hair (hello roooots) and working on a guest blog post (very exciting will keep you up to date) so far however I've managed to lie on my bed with the cat, sit on a chair with the cat and... well not very much else actually, I think I need a kick up the backside to motivate some form of movement very soon ha-ha.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings today I have a bargain hunters dream for you - Ten things for £10 (disclaimer - the items are all around £10 I havent magically been able to squeeze in half a wardrobes worth of items for just one tenner - I wish!)

As we all know here I'm somewhat of a bargain hunter and low-budget champion and inspired by the Summer Sales I set out to push myself a little and see if I could find 10 fabulous items for you for a tenner or less!

Here's how I got on:


 Firstly this super cute Aztec Print cropped vest. This would look amazing teamed with skinny jeans, denim cuttoffs, tucked into a little black skirt or - as I'd wear it - over a simple LBD (come on you know I'm obsessed with layering) the colours are gorgeous and I think they'd work well in Autumn too giving this piece some great longetivity and it's an absolute bargain at...
New Look £4.00

 Next up we have this super flattering harem style black jumpsuit. This I feel would look absolutely fantastic with some gorgeous embellished sandals and an armful of bangles - pure summer style. The soft material and of course the fact that it's in black meen this baby would be super flattering and comfy - win win and it's only...
River Island £10.00

 Next we have this gorgeously classy pleated white top which I think would just look so beautiful and elegant teamed with some skinny jeans and wedged heels - gorgeous. Also the floaty material would easily disguise any large lunch indulgences making it the perfect top for those days when you feel a little bloated but dont want to hide in shapeless tents.
Miss Selfridge £10.00

 Now, if you're like me and much more of a dress/skirt/anything but jeans person - these babies are for you. They're a slimming dark material and cut (tight but not bulbously skinny) and smart enough to dress up for evening drinks (they'd look fab with the white top above and some amazing statement heels) but casual enough to team with an oversized tee and some sandals for off-duty relaxation. Best of all they're an absolute steal again at...
New Look £9.99

 Next we have this gorgeous top (that my sister actually brought for real yesterday -will have to snap a picture of her in it it's lovely) the cute layered detail gives it a quirky look whilst the gorgeous colour keeps it summer appropriate. Perfect for teaming with anything from skinny jeans for a gorgeous casual look to tailored trousers for a super pretty but forma work look.
H&M £9.99

 Then we have this amazing maxi skirt. A black jersey maxi skirt is something that I totally beleive should be a staple in anyones wardrobe (all of you worrying you're too short for a maxi skirt - you're not -  look at Nicole Richie queen of the maxi's and only 5"1 - team with heels or wedges if you're still not convinced but absolutely give it a go! You wont look back) this skirt would work with a million and one different top/shoe/jacket combinations from summer beach style to winter (boots, long sleeved grey jumper and gorgeous printed scarf)
H&M £6.99

 Next up we have these retro style pale pink cropped jeans. Perfect with a black vest and cropped leather jacket for a summer evening outfit with attitude or a embellished vest and sandals for a gorgeous girly look. A perfect summer twist on normal jeans.
H&M £7.45

 We then have this funky striped beach dress which again is one of those items that you can tweak to fit your own personal style. I would team it with a cropped leather jacket and some gladiators but I think it'd also look fantastic with some tan heels and a thick waist belt. Lightweight and totally versatile I dont think anyone would regret adding this to their summer Wardrobe.
Peacocks £10.00

 Next up we have these classic denim cut-offs. I live in denim shorts in the summer (at least when I actually manage to see the sun for once) and they just go with absolutely everything. Perfect investment piece too as you can simply wear them over tights in the winter for a gorgeous look and then go back to bearing your pins in them in the summer year after year.
H&M £9.99

Lastly we have this Carrie Bradshaw esque skirt that is just perfect for an elegant summer lunch or cocktail event. The pleats are just beautiful and the light-weight material would be so lovely and cool on those burning hot days. Classy but glamourous and in a gorgeous summer shade. What more could you want?
River Island £10.00

So there we are loves - 10 items for under £10 each. What's your favourite and what's the best bargain you've ever found?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment