Saturday, July 30, 2011

30.07.2011- Holding out for a Hero (& Cape!)

There's no doubt that the classic white tee is a staple in any style savvy girl's wardrobe. There are occasions, however, when I find myself wishing for a more unique twist on this fashion essential- step forward Hero&Cape! The brand's debut collection, featuring the beautiful illustrations of Niki Lau, launched this week, and breathes new life into the white tee:


How cute are they? I'm seriously struggling to whittle down this pretty little lot to try and pick a favourite, but I think the Scalloped Peter Pan collar tee might just be winning- it's the perfect way to incorporate the collar micro-trend into any outfit and I adore the ribbon detail. I also love how versatile these tees are- perfect for dressing down with a pair of jeans or up with a cute skirt or smart pair of trousers. The full collection can be viewed over at the Hero&Cape website, and whilst you're there be sure to check out the jewellery, especially the stunning Skyline necklaces.

What do you think of Hero&Cape's capsule white tee collection? Are you impressed?

(Image credit: Hero&Cape.)

No comments:

Post a Comment