Sunday, July 10, 2011

OOTD Studs + Drainpipes.

Hello beauties! I hope you've all been enjoying a relaxing and fun weekend. I'm currently juggling cooking a roast dinner for my boyfriend (just call me Nigella :p ) and bloggering away - very proud to be putting the multi in multi tasking ha-ha! Now I'm just hoping that I dont end up talking to you about turning the lamb chops whilst dropping my memory card into the saucepan to cook up some fashion inspiration ;)

Anyway, it's just a quick OOTD post for you today - I had to show this outfit off because although it's rather simple I feel like I could live in it for the next few months (don't worry I'd wash it of course....welll...sometimes) I feel like it's kind of the embodiment of my style - A little bit rock n roll and then a little bit flowy and relaxed.

Here we are:




What I'm wearing :
Jeans - Topshop
Wedges - New Look
Black vest - Can't remember pretty sure it's New Look
Leather Jacket - New Look
Belt - River Island men (remarkably not my boyfriends for once)

This is really what I'd describe as a 'go to' look for me. What kind of stuff do you always migrate back to if you know you're in a hurry to knock an outfit together?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment