Friday, July 8, 2011

Look For Less - Nicole Richie

Hey lovelies, I hope you're all happy and well on this lovely (rainy) Friday night. Absolutely cannot beleive yet another week has gone by and we're all right on the cusp of another couple of days off - bliss! I'm planning on taking some fabbo outfit pics and working on some special posts for you this weekend so keep your eyes peeled next week!

Moving onto todays post though I have a 'Look for less' post for you - one because it feels like I haven't done one in a while - but also because I saw this outfit and absolutely fell in love with the laid back california cool that resonates through it.

Todays look is curtesy of the gorgeous Nicole Richie who I am one hundred percent a mega fan of! Her bohemian, rock n roll, casual style is something that I just cannot get enough of and if there was any celebrity in the world I could raid the wardrobe off it would be her!

Here is Nicole looking absolutely fabulous out and about in LA:




And here is how you can achieve Nicoles gorgeous bohemian look for less :
 Firstly this beatiful but simple tank top which with it's elegant drapey material would be perfect for casual Summer days or sophisticated summer nights. The classic black colour meens this of course would go with anything whilst the very light embellishment offers a little edge.


These super cute 70's style lightweight flares which I absolutely love - usually I'm a skinny jeans girl but these kind of jeans could just about convert me! They just scream summer to me and the idea of wearing them with a lightweight floaty tank or sheer blouse is definitely appealing. Flared jeans are especially great for pear shaped lovelies as they balace out larger hips but they look pretty good on most shapes - to maximise the slimming impact they can have team with some funky wedges or sexy heels.
Boohoo £15.00

 Next up we have these gorgeous wedges. Now although you can't actually see what shoes Nicole is wearing in the actual outfit I do feel that these would compliment the rest of the look to perfection. Lightweight and summery in terms of colour and style they would work to elongate legs and flatter all figures. Plus they'd look freaking amazing with most of my wardrobe so they're going in here ha-ha.

Next up we have a Nicole classic - The fedora. This one is just the ultimate simply chic accessory and I absolutely looove it! It'd top off (literally) so many fabulous outfits and add a bit of quirky chic to day to day looks.

Lastly we have this super funky bag which would finish off any summer (or indeed any season) look perfectly. The simple black mock leather is incredibly chic and classic meaning it'd work with any colour/print/combination and then the funky stud detail help rock your outfit up a bit and add some glamour. Beautiful.


 So there we are my lovelies! Hope you love this look as much as I do and have a fantastic weekend!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment