Friday, July 22, 2011

Look for less - Rachel Bilson

Hey beauties, how are you all? So happy that is miraculously Friday already - wooo! And I hope that everyone is well and good and ready for some weekend relaxation! Have any of you lovelies got any amazing plans for the weekend? Mine so far basically are to chill with the boyfriend have a much needed catch up and watch some crappy TV ha-ha - not exactly top notch excitement but I cannot wait!


Today I have a gorgeous new eddition to my 'Look for less' section. This one comes all the way from California and curtesy of the beautiful star of the OC Rachel Bilson. I spotted this look whilst browsing the internet the other day and I just thought it was perfect for a casual Summertime look.

Heres Rachels fab outfit:


I absolutely love the pop of colour that the shorts add to her otherwise classic and minimal look. The boots are just gorgeous and the eddition of the elegant blazer meens the look is even UK weather friendly - miracle.

Here is how you can achieve this look for less:
 Firstly this gorgeous blazer that featured on this weeks WednesdayWishList. As I mentioned there I absolutely love the flattering cut of this jacket and the fact that it's just so elegant! It's also super versatile - it'd work with shorts a-la Rachel or skinny jeans for a casual chic ensemble but also look perfect teamed with a tailored LBD or work outfit. Beautiful.
Topshop £65.00

 Then there's this simple simple simple white tee which I have about 5 of in my wardrobe. They're just so key as you can team them with pretty much anything and look fabulous with minimal effort and fuss. I particularily love teaming them with a high-waist skirt for a casual-chic look but seeing Rachels fab styling above I may start trying them out with a cute pair of shorts.
River Island £8.99

Then we have these super fun and playfull shorts in a gorgeous berry reddy/pink colour (if that's even a word ha-ha) I love the shade - they're perfectly colourfull but not too OTT bright. Teamed with a simple tee or tank these would pep up any summer outfit to perfection.
Topshop £34.00

 Next up are these gorgeous ankle booties which I'm a little bit obsessed over I have to confess. I adore everything from the heel height - enough to give me a bit of height but not enough to cripple, the material - sooo soft looking and also the cute shape of the boot - very elegant and cute. And to top it off they're a perfect bargain at
H&M £14.99

To finish this look off we have this gorgeous black tote bag which is incredibly chic and elegant and would finish any look of brilliantly. I love the detail the gold chain adds so understated and glamourous and then the cute little padlock is just gorgeous.
New Look £15.99

So there we are babes - Rachels fab casual chic look for less!
Hope you like and feel free to drop any suggestions you have for who you want to be featured here next in a comment below!
Have a great weekend
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment