Thursday, July 14, 2011

OOTD and Best Blog Award

Hey beautts! How are you all doing today? The family have arrived home - my house is currently jam packed with suitcases, piles of clothes, tanned people and confused cats (she'd got used to just having her momma around for 10 days and now she keeps eying the rest of them like 'who are you' lol) I'm just getting used to the fact my peaceful evenings alone are over - booo but I'm super glad to have them safely back and catch up on the gossip!

Today I have a really quick and simple outfit post for you which is something a little different for me. As most of you know I'm really into a lot of layering and flowy fabrics it's kind of become my default style to have at least two layers per outfit. Todays outfit however is incredibly basic and simple kind of 'minamilistic chic' and I was curious as to what you lovelies thing of it as it's a little different for me!

Here we are : 






What I'm wearing :
Basic white top - H&M
Black Shorts - New Look
Black Heels - New Look
Hat - Accessorise 
(It's actually a winter hat but I couldn't resist topping the outfit off - a girl has to have soome accessories at least)

Also for those who are interested this is my 'shredded' body - fairly happy with how things are going just a couple of 'areas' to work on.


Now onto something that really made my day today! The lovely Alyssa of The Beauty and Fashion mashup (great blog check it out) nominated me for :
The Best blog award!
I'm super thrilled and greatful to her for doing this as I love to know that people enjoy fashionismyh2o so thankyou Alyssa!
As part of the award I now have to fill in some of my favourite things and let you know some facts about me! Hold tight I'm sure you're all going to be enthralled ;)

Favourite Colour  
Grey - sounds boring but it's not and I love it ha-ha
Favourite Song 
Impossible to pin one down for 'all time' at the moment I'm obsessed with 'Better than me' by Hinder.
Biggest Pet Peeve 
People trash talking others for absolutely no reason there's just too much hate going on in the world right now, I don't even care if this makes me sound like a hippie.
When you are upset you 
Get snappy and moody but generally don't talk about it I suck like that ha-ha
Favourite pet
My Grace <3
ha-ha no it'd be cats in general absolutely adore them
Black or White
Always Black. Obsessed. Half my wardrobe = Black plus I'm too pale for white generally
Biggest Fear
Too many to mention mostly stupid and irrational
Best Feature
Oooh I dunno ha-ha I quite like my legs they're pretty long for a shorty (yeah I realise that sentance makes pretty much no sense)
Everyday attitude
Depends greatly on my mood, generally polite and fairly posotive though especially If I'm working
What is perfection
I have no idea but once I find it I'll let you know!
Guilty Pleasure
Eating hot chocolate powder out of the jar on a spoon. Mhmmmm.
 
So there we are  then my lovelies! A unique kind of OOTD and some facts about me ;) what more could you all want?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment