Monday, July 18, 2011

18.07.2011- Monday Must-haves

After a little break, 'Monday Must-haves' is back with a rather autumnal feel (which seems oddly appropriate given the awful weather!)


I stumbled across these loafers from Tesco whilst having a browse on their website over the weekend, and was amazed at how much of a bargain they are! They're a perfect caramel colour for the autumn, and I adore the patent effect. And for £14 you can't really go wrong can you?! I love this blouse from Miss Selfridge, and the ankle boots are a must-have for any winter wardrobe, especially if (and not wishing to tempt fate at all!) we have a repeat of last year's horrible snow. I've been after some stag earrings for ages (which I put down to a childhood obsession with The Animals of Farthing Wood!)- these beauties from New Look are lovely and such good value at under £3. The Topshop website has also steadily been updated over the last week with some pieces from their AW11 collection, and this beret caught my eye as it's so cute and very reminiscent of a Chanel-esque elegance. Finally, I included this scarf from Warehouse as I love the vibrant colours and it's a much more affordable alternative to some similar styles from the Mulberry SS11 range.

Have you bought anything recently? And is there anything you've seen recently which you're currently coveting?

(Image credit: Tesco, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Warehouse and New Look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment