Saturday, September 10, 2011

10.09.2011- My Month in Pictures: August

My August came and went in a flash! All in all it was a pretty busy month, and alas not many opportunities to take photographs as I have been busy working/interning/freaking out about being a grown up! Here are the few pictures I did manage to snap:

5th August- Painted my nails in Mavala's Elle Orange, which came free with the September issue of ELLE. Beautifully bright to make up for the dreary weather!

5th August- Received this vintage Liberty print scarf as a belated birthday present from my lovely friend Liz.

17th August- Had my lovely, spacious new sliding wardrobe fitted as my old one was falling to bits. The hanging space is amazing!

 18th August- Splashed out and treated myself to two Clinique skincare products (they have done wonders for my face!) and got these lovely free goodies as part of their 'Bonus Time' promotion.

27th August- Spent a day I had off work shopping in London town, and caught this rainbow on the way home!

How was your August?
  
(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission. Images edited using Picnik.)

No comments:

Post a Comment