Monday, September 26, 2011

26.09.2011- Monday Must-haves

Monday again! I hope you all had great weekends. I had a very busy day yesterday which involved being bombarded by sales staff left, right and centre at London Fashion Weekend, an impromptu picnic in St. James' Park and finally visiting the Glamour of the Gods exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery which I posted about back in July. You must go if you get the chance, it's wonderful, and every inch as glamorous as you'd expect (think Veronica Lake, Gary Cooper, Clara Bow and Cary Grant to name but a few). Anyway, back to business- my Must-haves for this week:
This week's selection is quite an odd mixture, but when I saw the bargain prices of some of the items I've had my eye on for a while I couldn't resist including them. I love this ring from Oasis as it really reminds me of the YSL Arty range, and at a mere £8 is a fraction of the price. I spied this Olivia Rubin top during London Fashion Weekend yesterday (their sales staff were lovely!) and really regret not buying it then and there. I've admired Olivia's work for a long time, and the print on this design is just beautiful and unlike anything I've seen anywhere else...thank heavens for online shopping! These boots from Office were at the top of my wish list this time last year, but as you can imagine I was reluctant to shell out nearly £100 for them. Now they've been reduced to £55 in the sale just in time for winter, so it would be rude not to snap them up! Talking of winter, how adorable is this jumper from Topshop??! I am thinking of getting it just to confuse my cats (and trust me, they are easily confused!) These Giles & Brother earrings are beautiful, and with the £50 Net-A-Porter voucher I got at Fashion's Night Out, would only be £15. Finally, this lace top from Warehouse is perfectly pretty- I adore the deep blue shade and doesn't it match the ring perfectly? Anyone would think I plan these posts!

What do you think of my choices for this week? And did you have a good weekend?

(Image credit: Warehouse, Oasis, Olivia Rubin, Office, Topshop and Net-A-Porter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment