Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fashion Frenzy Entry

Mornin lovelies! Hope you're all well I'm currently fereeezing and huddling into my chair like it's bloomin November already.

Today's post has excited me quite a bit actually, Zalandro (faab website chockablock with more amazing clothes you can shake a credit card at) is running this fabbo competition where you can win a years (YES YEARS) supply of vouchers to splurge away with. To be in with a chance of landing this amazing prize you have to design a dream outfit featuring clothes from Zalando and post it on your bloggeroo along with why you selected each item.

(For full deets of the comp check out the info here)

Here's my entry! I decided to do it in the format of a little story so settle down and get comfy:

The Zalando Entry

My story would start with me chillin, comfy and casual in my house, browsing some blogs, bemoaning my lack of money and OMG WHAT IS THIS? A ZALANDO COMPETITION? Count me IN. Whilst I frantically set about typing up my entry I'd be wearing:

- The most beautiful and versatile LBD I've seen in a long time - Reassuringly drapey (hello hiding post lunch bulges), classy and timeless and most of all just gorgeous to look at this baby would be my go to piece this A/W get it for yourself HERE 
- Along with my gorge dress I'd be draped in THIS beautiful cream cardi which would frankly go with just about anything in any wardrobe.
- Keeping my tootsies nice and cosy would be THESE beautiful ballet flats which would proably make me want to pretend to be Natalie Portman instead of actually getting on with daily life but be totally and utterly worth it.


So, there we are I'd tap tap tap away and eventually come up with my entry, hit send, recline, relax and read some more blogs and then OMG I WON? WHAT? REALLY?
Time for a quick dash out in the chilly Autumn weather to spread my fabulous news:
 For this excitement fuelled little jaunt I'd add a gorgeous cosey pair of TIGHTS under my trusty LBD, layer on the most gorgeous cropped BIKER JACKET I have ever seen (I just want to bury down into it and hibernate for the whole of A/W) followed by an utterly gorgeous printed SCARF which would work with anything in my wardrobe. Then I'd finish up the look in absolute style with the most amazing WINTER BOOTS I've seen for a long while and a gorgeous cross body bohemian style BAG

So, once I'd braved the winter chill in absolute style my friends and I would be in the mood to celebrate like we've never celebrated before. Hello cocktails, dancing and night out style time!
I'd be rocking:
Yes I'ts my trust LBD again! Couldn't miss another oppurtunity to show off it's fabulous versitility could I? This time it'd be teamed with the most uhmazing rock n roll SHOEBOOTS to add a real fierce Gwen Stefani edge to the outfit. Talking of dear Gwen no fierce outfit is complete without a gorgeous slash of rock n roll RED LIPPY - the ultimate glam accessory. I'd match this lippie with a traffic stopping RED CLUTCH - just big enough to hold my last Style essential some lush LIQUID EYLINER

So there we are! After that I'd be all partied out but I'm so sure my hangover (and any other issue ever) would be eased by the faabulous prize I would have been lucky enough to bag!

Hope you like my entry honies! Have a go yourself and wish me luck!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment