Friday, September 16, 2011

16.09.2011- Weekend Wishes

Hello! Firstly, I am so so sorry for not posting at all over the last week, my hard drive completely gave up the ghost and my computer has only returned from the menders today! Needless to say I have a lot to catch up on! Anyway, forgetting about that for a moment and celebrating the weekend; I wish I could spend mine chanelling the timeless style of Marilyn Monroe as well as Michelle Williams does in the October issue of US Vogue: 

Michelle Williams photographed by Annie Leibovitz and styled by Tonne Goodman, US Vogue October 2011.
Doesn't she look stunning? I can't wait to see her performance in My Week With Marilyn when the film is released in November.

What are your plans for the weekend?

(Image credit: vogue.com via fashiongonerogue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment