Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I wore Wednesday 28/09/11

Hey honeys how're you all today? I've barely had time to sit and breathe the last couple of days let alone blog so appologies for my slight absence! I hope you're all well and good and if you're UK based - enjoying this beautiful 'Indian Summer' we seem to have been blessed with ;)

Now to redeem myself for blog absentness I have an OOTD for you all today that I wore to capitalise on the warmer air (yes my legs were out for the first time since... I dont remember it got cold agees ago) I hope their paleness doesn't blind you and that you like:






I wore:

1.Peter Pan shirt stolen from my sister ;) but originally brought from good ole Toppers
2. My 'Carrie Bradshaw' skirt which was from Primarni
3. My trusty New Look heels
4. Rings from ASOS
5. Chanel 'corramandel' nailvarnish + Barry M lippie

How have you been dressing in this cerazzy late summer weather?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment