Monday, September 5, 2011

Looks for less 05/09/11

Hello my loves, since my last Look for less post (which you can find here) I've had quite a few requests for me to hunt down some more designer or high-end inspired pieces for you lovelies to find for less (love requests keep them coming!)

Now you all know how much of a bargain hunter I am so of course I was more than happy to oblige and here are this weeks findings: 

(Disclaimer - I'm not claiming these are exact replicas obviously with such a vast difference in price there's going to be some differences but I do the best I can ;))

 Cosey cable knit sweaters - perfect with skinny jeans or leggings + boots for the cold snap!
On the left - blowout - Pringle £860.00
On the right - Budget - H&M £24.99

 Leather skirts - perfect over black tights + booties for a glam grunge take on Autumn/Winter styling
On the left blowout - Alice Temperley £106.00
On the right - budget - H&M £15.00 (I own this see it here)

 Next up a bit of cage fighter glam - these amazing caged booties I'm desperate for a pair of these in my life and plan to team with leather leggings + slouchy tees - perfection!
On the left - blowout - Christian Louboutin £980.00On the right - budget - ASOS £38.00

 Then we have some gorgeous bling to help put the finishing touches to your cold styling
On the left - blowout - Michael Kors £199.00On the right - budget - ASOS £25.00
 
 Lastly we have these beautiful berry toned bags to carry around all of your Autumn/winter goodies in!
On the left - blowout - Alexander Wang £282.00
On the right - budget- Miss Selridge £45.00

So there we are my lovelies, this is going to become a weekly feature from me so if you've seen something gorgeous that you just can't afford drop me a comment + I'll get on the hunt for a budget version for you!
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment