Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday Trend - Forties and fabulous

Hello my beauties, I hope you're all well and good! Another week drawing to a close and I can definitely feel a distinct chill in the air as we head further into Autumn. Of course I could be trying to convince myself of this to justify purchasing all of the pretties that I'm absolutely dying for this week but we shall pretend that is not the case ;)

Todays 'Trend' as you have probably guesssed by my super subtle title is 'Forties and fabulous' now as a girl who's in love with the decadent fashion and fabulous tailoring that emits forties glam I was super excited to post this feature.

Forties fashion is absolutely perfect for those winter months, glamourous, goreous and also tailored to pull in all those post party indulgence lumps and bumps that we all aquire over the colder time (hey don't feel bad - it's kind of like hibernation feeding but without the sleep)

Here are my favourite pieces from the high-street proving that although forties styling is high-glamour it doesn't have to be high-price:


So there we are my loves don't feel naughty about loving the forties ;)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment