Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday must have - 19/09/11

Hello chicks, hope you're all well and not too miserable on this monday morning -cries-
 It's very much back to work for me this week (eek) and whilst I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine and enjoying some new experiences I'm not looking forward to dragging myself out of holiday-mode.


Today's Monday must-have is one of those pieces that could easily into two categories. One would be 'staple piece' and the other 'standout feature' intrigued? Well let's have a look :

 

This beauty is one of those versatile pieces (I need to stop using the v word so much please poke me next time... somehow) that would work with pretty much anything from:
-A daytime chic look of skinny jeans and ankle boots.
- To tucked into a pencil skirt for a slightly edgier take on workwear
.
- To teamed with some killer heels and some metallic jeans (checkout gawgusthings for an example of how to ROCK those)for a fabulous cocktail glam look.

Now whilst I'm slightly worried about my leather obsession growing yet further I think we can all agree that this beauty deserves a place in our Autumn/Winter wardrobes, no?

What are you lovelies craving this week?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment