Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Must Have - 26/09/11

I. Am. So. Fed. Up. Of. My. Nose.

My cold has now tipped me into internet whining territory. Yikes. Better get redeeming myself with something gorgeous
(much as I'm sure you all love hearing about my nose)

This weeks must have/need now item is this baby:

Topshop £20.00
Clearly still sticking feeling a little rock'n'roll rebel theme from yesterday I'm so far into this top I can practically already feel it on... saddly when I come down from daydream world there's a distinct absense of it in my wardrobe.
I'm not quite sure what it is about this top that I'm feeling so much but I have a feeling it might just be the distressed style, asymetric cut and bleached out colour.
That and... can't you just imagine how good it'd look with leather leggings?

No comments:

Post a Comment