Monday, September 19, 2011

19.09.2011- Monday Must-haves: ASOS special

Hello! Hope you all had a lovely weekend- I spent mine catching up on all of the action from London Fashion Week, and am already struggling to whittle down my favourite collections. In celebration of all things LFW, ASOS are running a special promotion- just enter the code 'HAPPYLFW' at the checkout for 20% off all full-price items (offer runs for a limited time only). With this amazing promotion in mind, it would be rude not to dedicate this weeks Must-haves post to my current pick of the ASOS crop:
I've loved this cream swing dress since I spied it as a possible back up graduation dress (I hate last minute outfit panics!), and the detailing is beautiful. This faux-fur collar is the perfect way to update last season's coat for this winter, and the ribbon tie is so cute. I've chosen this pleated maxi skirt as I'm desperate to find one which suits me- the colour of this one is lovely and perfect for autumn (although I'm not too sure it would withstand the blustery weather so well!) I adore this ladylike blouse, and again the colour is gorgeous. Finally, I never really take much notice of ASOS jewellery, but this necklace and ring are really different and unlike anything I've seen in the shops, so I might just take the plunge and purchase!

What do you think of my picks for this week? Has anything caught your eye recently?

(Image credit: ASOS.)

No comments:

Post a Comment