Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I wore Wednesday

Hello beauties, I'm well and truly back in the gloomy old Middlands - Boo! Very much missing the sun, the sea, the sand and the absolutely amazing time I had on my little mini break.

Don't fret, lots of seaside pics will be heading your way soon (need to sort out my ginormous folder of them first)

For now I have an OOTD for you that I wore out for what was one of the most gorgeous meals of my life (red pepper + goats cheese risotto - mhmmm!) at the hotel.

(Also hey sneak preview at the sea ;))


(Shh - dont tell him he's on here too <3)








- Silk shirt - Vintage (thanks mama)

- Leather Skirt H&M also seen here
- Shoes - New Look
- Silk Shrug - Primark

The silk shrug/cardigan was actually a holiday purchase (I know I know but it'd be rude not to right?) which I found in the most gorgeous and civilised Primark I've ever been to (Birmingham you need to learn from this place) and thanks to it's rather irresistable combination of silky smooth fabric and deceptive warmth - managed to keep me goosebump free on the seafront! I think it's earnt a strong place in my wardrobe.


So there you are loves, first of many little glimpses into Sarahs seaside adventure ha-ha hope you're all well 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment