Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I wore Wednesday - 21/09/11

Hi my loves, hope you're all well! Finally Wednesday so the weekend is half way here - thank the lord?! Today I've been getting back into the swing of working and whilst I've had a great time my brain has now degenerated into a pile of sleepy mush (yeah even more mushy than normal - shocking huh?!) 

I've got a cool little OOTD for you today that I wore sometime last week (saturday I think but uh... mushy brain syndrome) to see my best friend for a good old catch up. A lovely night was had and it was the perfect opp to try out my new favourite hairstyle...






1. Dress - H&M basic piece that I've worn 999 times in about 3 weeks
2. Tights - Primark absolute bargain £2.99
3. Headband - Actually a vintage Scarf (oh my creativismn knows no bounds... or my power at making up words)
4. Mary Jane shoes - New look about 100 years ago
5. Lipstick - Maxfactor Lipstain in '5' (can't remember the colour)
6. Earrings - Vintage
7. Nails - Chanel 'Corramandel'

Oh and for my regulars just a little note ;) I'm not pregnant or post boob-job I've just invested in the most wonderful padded bra from Primark. Currently walking into a room 10 minutes ahead of myself for the first time in my life and absolutely LOVING it ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment