Wednesday, September 28, 2011

28.09.2011- What I Wore Today #1

This, I believe, is my first ever 'outfit post'! I've posted a few times before about what I've worn to events or out and about, but I think this is the first post I've put together featuring an outfit I've purposefully tried to catch on camera. I can't promise it will become a regular feature in the style of 'outfit of the day', but on the odd occasion I find myself looking half decent (and capable of pulling a normal facial expression) then I'll try and blog about it. I've been thinking about featuring this sort of post for a while (more as a way to help me to wear things from my wardrobe which I've forgotten about!), but knowing me I'll probably end up changing my mind and not carrying on!

Top- New Look
Jeans- Topshop

I saw this top on the New Look website a few weeks ago, and caved in and ordered it when they had a free delivery promo. I love the pale pink colour, and the sequin collar detail makes it a perfect transitional piece. It's really versatile too, and looks as good with jeans as it does with a smarter pair of trousers or a skirt. I think it would look amazing in different colours too, so fingers crossed for similar styles hitting the shops in the next few weeks.

What do you think? And would you like to see more posts like this?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment