Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scruffy Sunday Stylin

Hey honey's! Woah how much more cheesy cheerful could I get huh? Ha-ha. Hope you're all having a nice relaxing/lazy/etc Sunday (That's what they're for so don't feel guilty)

I've been a little bit absent on the blog/twitter role lately or at least a little bit less active than normal so if I've been slow replying to comments or showing my support big appologies from me! I've just had a bit of a manic week sorting stuff for my job/course/work placement for next year and of course as you tweeters know wrestling with finaces (oh the air around me has been blue lately I swear) anyway, normal services shall be resuming this week so I look forward to catching up with you all!

Today I have for you a little OOTD (literally cannot remember the last time I posted one?) which is what I wore today for a lovely little jaunt to my local with the boyfriend where he spoiled me with crisps and orange juice (I'm not being sarcastic I honestly loved it ha-ha) here's what I was rockin:





Burnout Tee - Topperrs (of course)
Leather skirt - H&M (can see this being this A/W obsession piece)
Boots- AMAZON (fookin bargain £18 reduced from £60)
Hat - I have no idea but have been wearing it to death
Jewellery - ASOS / Boyfriend <3

So yeah there's me on this Scruffy Sunday ( excuse the messyish hair) hope you're all well!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment