Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Looks for less - 20/09/11 Edition

Hello dolls hope you're all well today. Now I've been on another hunt for looks for less (I think I'm mildly addicted) as a lot of you seemed keen for me to carry this feature on. And I'm pleased to say I'm pretty damn happy  with the knockoffs I've found this week - as usual I'm not claiming they're *exact* copies but they're definitely close ;) hope you enjoy them too.

Let's check them out:

 First up we have these two beautiful leather skirts. As you all know very well by now, I am an unashamed leather fiend. I find something so ridiculously chic about leather - a simple skirt like this for example would add the ultimate glamorous edge to even a simple laid back tee and on those busy days that's juust what I need.
On the left - blowout - Dolce&Gabbana £565.00 
On the right - budget - H&M £19.99


 Next up we have these beautiful riding boots which teamed with a pair of skinny jeans or over a pair of leggings/tights would offer you effortless Autumn/Winter chic. The slightly scruffy brown colour is one that just screams 'Autumn leaves' to me - what better footwear could there be for a spot of leaf-pile jumping.
On the left - blowout - Belstaff £450.00
On the right - budget - DSW £63.00

We then have some gorge blingage (god I feel like some rapper kid now ha-ha) to brighten up those dull Winter nights. Tribal jewellery was a massive trend this past Summer and with pieces as beautiful as these I can see it continuing to be a fashionista favourite for a long time.
On the left - blowout- House of Harlow - £62.00
On the right - budget - Fantasy Jewellery £18.00 
 In addition to leather I'm also a little bit of a lace magpie and these two beautiful skirts really did catch my eye. I think a simple long sleeved tee tucked into these and teemed with some thick tights and shiny shoes/boots would make an absolutely divine Autumn/Winter look.
On the left - Blowout - Balenciaga £245.00
On the right - Ark Female £13.00

Lastly we have a return to classic styling with these beautiful and elegant monochrome flats. The perfect addition to any outfit from chic skinny trousers and a shirt to a lovely LBD these beauties truly make a subtle yet achingly stylish impact.
On the left - blowout - Tod's £223.00
On the right - budget - H&M £12.99

So there we are my lovelies! Some gorgeous budget steal for you!
Hope you're all well I can't wait to catch up with all your blogs tonight!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway btw - you could win Chanel nailvarnish and a gorgeous snakeskin clutch click HERE to check it out 
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment