Monday, August 1, 2011

01.08.2011- Monday Must-haves

Pinch punch! Can you believe it's August already? I hope you're having a lovely start to the month (isn't the weather fantastic?!), mine has been rather eventful so far, with a horrible journey home thanks to a burst water main- cue chaos at every train station between London and the south coast, emergency replacement bus kerfuffle and me nearly exploding when barricaded onto said bus by a mountain of suitcases! Anyway, I'm home now and here with some Monday Must-haves to cheer myself up:


I fell in love with these Dune pumps as soon as I saw them- they are just too cute and the pastel pink colour is adorable. If you're a regular reader then you'll know I'm obsessed with floral prints, so couldn't resist including this dress from Miss Selfridge- the black background makes it perfect for the transition between seasons. I've admired this beautiful perfume bottle from Urban Outfitters from afar for ages, and, now that it's been reduced in the sale, it would be rude not to snap it up as a mini-vase for my bedroom. I spied this metallic shopper from Zara in store last week and it's already rocketed up my wish list- it's such a classic shape and colour that I don't think it would ever date (and as an added bonus it's big enough to fit all of my junk handbag essentials in!) This bracelet caught my eye as I think it's quite unusual and I've been meaning to pick up some new pieces like it for a while. Finally, although it might seem like I'm tempting fate by including an umbrella, I couldn't resist the print- it may also come in very handy should any water mains decide to explode/implode/cause general mayhem in the future!

How has your Monday been? And what do you make of my picks for this week?

(Image credit: Topshop, Miss Selfridge, John Lewis, Urban Outfitters, River Island and Zara.)

No comments:

Post a Comment