Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Autumn Colour Blocks

Hey sweeties, I do hope you're all well and good today - finally mid-week which that meens the countdown to the weekend has begun! Today I'm recooperating from a nasty bout of acid-reflux that had me up all night (most attractively) feeling like I was going to throw up any second and pacing my room to wait for the pain to subside. Sigh. I do hope your Tuesday nights were a lot less painfl and more glam than mine that's for sure!

Anyway, nothing like a little fashion goodness to cheer a poorly blogger up and today I've been waving my creative wand on Polyvore and scouring the high-street sections for a look at what lovely colours will be coming our way this Colder season. (I don't know why I called it this as we never seem to get a warmer season for the temperatures to drop from ha-ha)

Anyway here are some block sets of what I discovered (For a closer look at any of the featured items just click the photo and it will take you to my polyvore set list page):

Mustards and Custards
If you haven't thrown up (god I am vomit obsessed today?!) at the rather delicious sounding title above, feast your eyes on this selection of gorgeous yellow + brown earthy toned goodies all from the Great British High-Street. These colours are the very embodiment of Autumn style and scenery and I'm personally a little obsessed with the mustard platforms and the central brown bow coat. Perfection.

Red Red Wine
Ahhh, now if this collection doesn't make you think of sipping a delicious bottleglass of red whilst curled up infront of a toasty fire I don't know what will. This particular shade of red has to be one of the most beautiful colours around and I certainly cannot wait to get my hands on a couple of the items from above - namely the sheer shirt and skinny red belt (perfect for belting a cute vintage tea-dress)

Back to Black
As a bit of a black obsessive (literally - half my wardrobe - no joke) I'm more than thrilled that 'grown up goth' is making a comeback this Autumn/Winter. With Luxurious fabrics and incredible detail the items from the above collection combine ridiculously easy style (what can be simpler than black for a go-to all flattering look?) with a beautiful edge that meens I cannot wait to further develop my black-catalogue (ha-ha couldn't resist sorry)

So there we are my loves, a quick peek (again) at what we can expect on the good ole high-street this Autumn. What are you excited to shop for? Is there anything special that's caught your eye lately? 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment