Sunday, August 7, 2011

Adventures in Liverpool

Hello Dolls, I hope you're all well and that you're enjoying a relaxing and rejuvinating Sunday - That is what they're for after all!

Yesterday me and the lovely boyfriend set off bright and early (way too early) on an adventure to the fabulous city of Liverpool. Shopping, football and sightseeing were all on the menu (along with a delicious Nandos which went down veryverywell I must say)

Here are a selection of my favourite shots (out of the hundreds I took - I'm a very enthusiastic 'photographer') :



1. St Johns Gardens 
2. St Johns Gardens 2nd World War Memorial
3. St Johns Gardens Korea Memorial
4. St Johns Gardens
5. Yours Truly - River Island top + shorts, vintage jacket + ballet flats
6.
Crown Court building
7.Beautiful Side Street
8.Albert Docks
9. The Mersey
10. This. Is. Anfield.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment