Sunday, August 7, 2011

07.08.2011- My Month in Pictures: July

Another month has flown by...where is the time going? My July was lovely, and here are my best moments of the past month in pictures:

1st July- The very exciting news I blogged about a little while ago! At the start of the month I received my final results from university...and I got a First-Class Honours Degree! I'm so happy that all my hard work paid off.

 1st July- Spent a lovely sunny day at the V&A for the Yohji Yamamoto Fashion in Motion show.

 2nd July- Spent a day I had off work at Marwell Wildlife Park in Hampshire. I used to visit all the time when I was younger so it was lovely to go back and see how things have changed. It's such a tranquil place to visit and was a really relaxing way to spend the day. 

4th July- Went to see One Man, Two Guvnors at the National Theatre- I have never laughed so much! Will post a review soon.

 6th July and 25th July- Baked up a cupcake storm!

 28th July- Picked up this beautiful lace blouse from French Connection's sale...£75 reduced to £25!

31st July- Spent the day in the garden enjoying the sunshine, the flowers have gone bananas!

What did you get up to in July?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission. Images edited using Picnik.)

No comments:

Post a Comment