Thursday, August 18, 2011

OOTD 'My dress came!!'

Hello lovelies, I hope you're all well. You might recall a couple of weeks ago I was a verrry excitable blogger rabiting on about the gorgeous dress I'd just ordered off Etsy.
(If you missed the post you can find it here)

Well, today I'm an even more excitable blogger rabiting on about the fact that
MY DRESS HAS ARRIVED

I've never been so happy to see a postman with a large package (please forgive  how rude that sounds)


Upon seeing the dress my mums first comment was '...This isn't a wedding dress is it?' LOL thankfully for her and my boyfriends heart-rates I'm not planning anything (although this would make the perfect wedding dress for some beautiful hippie fairy bride)

Anyway, here's how I wore it whilst not being a fairy bride :


(New Look platform shoes + Vintage studded belt + Asos Jewellery + Boyfriend ring)
Also as you've probably noticed fashionismyh2o has had a little makeover, let me know what you think?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment