Sunday, August 14, 2011

15.08.2011- Monday Must-haves


Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Here we are again at the start of another week, so once again I've put together my wishlist. To be honest, I'm in a bit of a style rut at the moment, but I put that down to the time of the year- jeans are becoming my 'go to' option in this ever changing climate of ours! Nevertheless, I've picked out a few pieces I've got my eye on:


A few months ago I picked up the blue version of this Topshop dress after hunting high and low for it- it's now fast become a favourite in my wardrobe and is really versatile. When I saw the pink version online last week, I was very tempted to order it but I think it's one of those pieces you need to see in store before buying. Every winter I'm always tempted by a new coat and over the last few years have accumulated a fair few. This camel number from Oasis is already a firm favourite; I love the cut, colour and the cute fur collar. Another few pieces from Topshop in the form of this lovely sequin tee (I love the contrast between the blue and gold) and these boots, which I love but am fairly sure would make my feet look even more enormous than they already are (I'm a UK 8!) This jumper from Warehouse is also really versatile and I can see it lasting from the start of autumn right through the winter, and the touch of sparkle is adorable. I'm also really tempted to invest in a denim shirt after seeing Michelle's post on how they can be styled, and these earrings from Urban Outfitters were too cute to resist.

Before signing off, I just want to say something about the terrible riots, looting and arson which hit the UK last week. Croydon is my local town and it was heartbreaking to see places that I know and love destroyed, and my thoughts are with everyone who has been affected. I realise it might seem a bit frivolous posting about shopping when there are far bigger things going on right now, but I'm a great believer in the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' mentality, so thought it best to post as normal. Just thought it couldn't go unacknowledged, and again massive love to anyone who has been affected ♥.

(Image credit: Topshop, Warehouse, Urban Outfitters, New Look and Oasis.)

No comments:

Post a Comment