Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Look for less - Jennifer Aniston

Hello loves, how're you all doing today? I'm currently experiencing some sort of hot flush - I'm not sure if it's because I'm so painfully unacustomed to warm weather (the sunshining is like something out of a fairytale in the midlands lately) or because I've got all excited whilst browsing new goodies online -fans self- either way I'm baking here so I'll get on with the post before I melt before your very eyes or should I say screens?

Anyway, todays post as you've probably guessed by the title (always a good clue ;p) is another look for less. And it's curtesy of the gorgeous Jennifer Aniston.

Here's the look :

Now when I saw this look I died a little and knew that I absolutely had to try and recreate it for you
This is because:
1)I'm obsessed with leather
2)I'm obsessed with leather
and
3)I'm obsessed with leather.

Leather is without a doubt one of the toughest looks to carry of without looking like A)A hooker B)A biker C) A cheap aging rockstar D)a combination of the three. So when I saw Jen looking like none of the above it definitely inspired me to get searching for something a little lower budgeted for all of you lovelies to rock out in.

Here's what I found:
 
 This gorgeous leather number which thanks to the excellent cut would allow you to keep classy. The length is around mid-thigh meaning you wont end up looking like an 80's groupie (although is it just me who actualy really likes that look?!) and the funky sleeve detail adds a little pizzazz.
Topshop £50.00

These simple black shoes - I never realised until I was doing this outfit how there are just no 'simple' shoes around anymore- which are just effortlessly chic and could be teamed with 99999 different looks and finish them off in the same effortlessly chic way everytime.
ASOS £25.00

 Then this gorgeous ecclectic little bracelet which I feel would add a little twist to the outfit - and tie in with the detail on the sleeves of the dress. Jens bracelet is slightly plainer than this I think (I couldn't get a completely accurate look) but I think a little quirky edge is fab sometimes.
Miss Selfridge £10.00
Lastly this super cute retro style bangle which again would just add a little funky edge to the outfit. As the dress and shoes are quite simple and classic I think more unique accessories would look fabulous and not too OTT.
Dorothy Perkins £5.00

So there we are loves, a very simple 'Look for less' but one that I felt would be a really fab look to recreate! Hope you agree and that you love it as much as I do
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment