Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby it's cold out here (In August)

Hiya honey's I hope you're all well and good. Obviously I jinxed myself mentioning the sunshine yesterday because today I woke up to clouds that would look more at home in November than August -le sigh-

However, this has allowed me to indugle my absolute LOVE affair (seriously this could be made into some old fashioned romantic film I'm that obsessed) with Autumn clothing. I don't know just what it is about Autumn clothing that grabs my heart so much but I can guarantee to you that by about ... July I'm already eagerly awaiting the first cold snap of the year which ='s justifcation of an Autumn/ Winter Raid.

Today I have for you the most gorgeous selection of high-street winter jackets to keep you cosy this fall :

 Firstly, all I really have to say to explain this choice is 'Look at the colour' so yeah, look at the colour! Has there ever been a more gorgeous, warming shade of red? I don't think so. Dreaming of teaming this with flat patent black knee boots and a cream chunky knit scarf for a crisp Autumn walk. Heaven.
Miss Selfridge £65.00

 We then have this gorgeous utilatarian Parker style jacket. The faded style is right up my grungey street and I absolutely adore this - I imagine it casually slung over a little black dress, tights and layered knee high socks with some winter boots. 

 This gorgeous rusty coloured number is a slightly smarter choice. Perfect for layering over an elegant knit jumper dress or for teaming with skinny jeans and knee high boots for high-fashion fall style.
Dorothy Perkins £40.00
 After yesterdays feminine flirtation this tough chic beauty brought me right back to my rock n roll roots. Would you just look at that amazing buckle that's going to pull you right in? And let's not even mention the perfect fur edging on the collar for when those cold nights draw in. Dreamy.

Lastly we have this adorably kitsch style blazer which I absolutely adore. Team with skinny jeans and ankle boots for a real indie influenced outfit or go vintage princess and layer it over your favourite thrifted frock. Either way it's completely gorgeous and a steal at only

So there we go my loves, a quick fling with the Autumn/Winter high-street to keep you cosy on this dreary day!

Also, if  you're stuck on how to accessorise your latest purchases I've been checking out this fab site quite a bit recently
http://clothing-and-accessories.become.co.uk/ for ideas of what would work with what. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment