Monday, August 8, 2011

08.08.2011- Monday Must-haves: tba edition

I was all set to put together a 'Must-haves' post for today, but as soon as I saw these lookbook images for tba's AW11 collection, my planned post went out of the window! Back in April I blogged about having a sneaky press day preview of the collection, and have since been waiting with baited breath for the lookbook showcasing the full range of designs for AW11. I fear like I'm starting to sound a bit like a broken record where my love for this label is concerned, but I can't help but adore every collection they produce. So, with this in mind, this week's 'Monday Must-haves' post is dedicated to these gorgeous pieces which have firmly cemented themselves at the top of my wishlist for the new season:




Eva Dress



Gemma Dress



Ivana Blouse



Katya Dress



Yina Dress



Aimee Coat
So cute, right? You can have a look at the whole collection on tba's facebook page. I'm off to start saving my pennies!

What do you think of tba's AW11 looks? Are you a fan of the label?

(Image credit: tba.)

No comments:

Post a Comment