Wednesday, August 31, 2011

(Ankle) Booty Call

Ha-ha-ha I swear my post titles get more and more cringey, someone needs to have a serious word with me before you all run off in despair! I hope you're all well and good, feels like this week is going strangely fast again and I can't quite beleive that it's September already tomorrow! However, I am very happy with this as it does meen I'm legitimately allowed to claim it's Autumn and dig out the tights, the knits and of course... the boots.

Ah yes, boots. Now I'm a person who's guilty of having many obsession (most of which relate to Spanish men - haii Enrique, Fabregas ETC) but boots are definitely one of the most prominent - especially of the ankle variety. Due to this obsession I spent most of yesterday evening hunting down the most fabulous affordable boots that I could find (and add to my WANTNEEDGETMENOW list of course)

Here's the beauties that I found - seperated into sections for you because I'm nice like that ;)

Heels


Wedges

Flats

So there we are honies, some boots that're made for catwalkin ;) 
I promise I'll stop with the puns now ha-ha enjoy your day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment