Friday, August 5, 2011

05.08.2011- Dream Dress

If, like me, you've always wanted to design your own clothes but are completely useless when it comes to putting pen to paper (even my stick men are appalling!), then I think I've found the perfect solution. Look magazine and Oasis have teamed up to give you the chance to design your very own dress to be modelled at the Look show, which is taking place at the brand new Westfield, Stratford City on September 17th. Not only will the winning design will be made and stocked in Oasis stores, but the designer will win VIP tickets to the show and £1000 to spend in the shopping centre. Pretty amazing right? All you have to do to enter is head on over to the Dream Dress site and get creating. Best get a move on though as the competition closes today!


Just a few of my attempts! So, if you're a Stella McCartney in the making or just want to get creative, make sure you visit the competition page where you can get designing and also see all the terms and conditions.

Have you entered this competition? And are you as hopeless as me when it comes to drawing?

(Image credit: Oasis/Look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment