Monday, August 15, 2011

Pink Monday

Hello my loves! I hope you're all well on this gloriously sunny Monday ( I don't say that sentance very often that's for sure!) Recently two very strange things have occured to turn my world upside down ...

1. I woke up in a fabulous productive mood ... On a Monday! Seriously this is one very strange occurance for me ha-ha I'm not quite sure how to handle my newfound mojo but I'm sure fashionismyh2o will only benefit ha-ha!

2. I've developed a rather sudden and compelling love for all things pastel pink. Argh. How did that happen? I am the queen of black leather, lace and distressed Tee's, of heavy eyeliner and studded detailing... and now here I am coo'ing over anything pretty and pink ... slightly unexpected to say the least. 
 
This new addiction has lead me to go on a quick hunt this morning for the prettiest pinks the high-street has to offer. Here's what I discovered:
 
 Firstly I discovered this fairy-tale style blouse which is just stunnning. I adore the piping and the subtle embellishment. This top is perfect either for summer nights with a pair of denim cuttofs and some gorgeous sandles OR winter party time with wet look leggings + killer heels. Absolutely beautiful.
Topshop £28.00

 Next up we have this beautiful ballet style skirt which with it's elegant draping and dusky colour is just begging to be teamed with a messy bun and some ballet flats for off duty ballerina chic. This again would look equally beautiful in winter with slouchy boots and a thick black knit. Delicious.
Miss Selfridge £26.00

 We then have this super cute peachy-pink dress which I fell in love with the second I saw. I love the cut and the cute button detailing. This also allows me to bring a little bit of my trademark rock n roll back into the equation as just howww fabulous would this look teamed with a cropped biker jacket?
 We then have this gorgeous empire style top - my first thought upon seeing this beauty was 'omg collar' my second 'omg tummy hiding' ha-ha perfect combination no? This would be >the< top to choose on one of those pesky bloated days.
Topshop £32.00

Then lastly, we have these DIVINE heels. I want want want these so bad I cannot even verbalise ha-ha. I'm dreaming of teaming them with wet look leather and a long vest. Orr just how >gorgeous< and girly would they look teamed with a floral frock for a late Summer wedding. -sighs- need them in my life!
Missguided £34.99

So there we are then my loves that is my Pink Monday. I hope you all have a fabulous start to the week too, what colours are you obsessing over at the moment?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment