Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Designer Knits for Less

Hello beauties, I hope  you're all well! As we all know (mainly because I wont stop banging on about it) the colder nights are drawing in (dark at 8:30 BOO) and the high-street is currently awash with a complete feast of Autumn/Winter goodies (YAY).

When I was browsing today (including the lovely Mia's website) I came across some really funky knitwear that totally reminded me of Proenza schouler and Missoni's gorgeous patterned designs. Here are some of these designer looks from  fashion week :

 Proenza Schouler 

Missoni

And here are some amazing 'copies' that I've spied on the high-street. They'd look absolutely fabulous as a gorgeous focal piece of any outfit (I especially love them teamed with black skinnies or leggings and long boots) and for an added bonus these babies come at an absolute fraction of the price :


So there we are my loves a way to wrap up in super style but without the super cost!
Stay cosy!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment